Monday, February 1, 2016
January 25th, 2016
I sure love yall too! My companion is starting to feel a little bit better but we are thinking we might have a sinus infection. So we might be at the doctor again this week. It sounds like you had a pretty wild week!
Things this week have been good, a little crazy but good. :) Church was awesome yesterday! But I was ready for a nap after we were done. haha We got there at 8 for PEC meeting, Elder Whitmarsh and Elder Stewart went to that while Elder Shaddick talked to one of the Spanish investigators that came!! (We were all super excited about that!) So the branch president as they are going into the meeting asks me to get a Gospel Doctrine lesson ready, which happens quite a bit. So I prepared the Sacrament, passed out all of the hymn books, got the hymns ready, went and killed a bunch of ants and swept them up in the women's bathroom with my partner in crime bobby ( a 28 year old special needs guy in our branch, he is a character.) So got most of them killed but then found out that the toilet was leaking out of the bottom of the tank a little when it was flushed. But we didn't have time to fix it right then. Then I read through the lesson real quick, started some prelude music on our player piano and got ready to pass the sacrament. Bobby and I passed it and we had about 26 or 28 and about half where Spanish so that was pretty cool.
As President Viator was up conducting and was announcing the opening song I realized that no one was playing the piano so I got president albert to go play it. haha Sunday school went pretty good and priesthood and relief society was awesome as always.
Then after Church one of the older ladies came up to us and was like. Can you please tell the Branch President that the toilet won't flush in the ladies room... so then came the time to work on the toilet. :) All worked out well the water just needed to get turned back on. Then I got assigned to be the Gospel Doctrine teacher from now on. And that is a Sunday in Morgan City. :)
Hope yall have an awesome week! Thanks for all of your love and prayers. I sure love all of you!!
Love Mud
"Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured." ~ President Gordon B. Hinckley
p.s. Elder Rasband is also coming this week so that should be really cool.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment