Monday, March 23, 2015

February 9th, 2015

Mi familia!! You guys are amazing!! It is so good to hear from you!!! It sounds like you have a busy week ahead. 137 crush pies and crush pops on top of that, that is a lot! Thanks for taking such good care of Koltin I love that kid!! And I wore my Bro. Leatham tie to church yesterday so I could think of him. He is an awesome guy!! Thanks for having a 6 months party for me it sounds like it was a good time! It feels like years since I have talked to you guys last. I really like it hear so far! My companions name is Elder Jones, he is a pretty cool guy! He is from Arizona and he is half black and half white. so I call him my Obama boy haha (I promise that it is ok with him) :) and we have a car so I can't complain. It has kind of been a rough week cause he really doesn't know anybody and I really don't know anybody or how to get anywhere but we have figured a lot out. It was quite the change not driving for 6 months and then driving for like 5 hours in Louisiana it kind of made me nervous but I caught back on quick. Elder Porter is staying in Covington and his new companion seems like a pretty cool guy. Louisiana winter is pretty much over it has been like 75 everyday for the past couple days so that has been really nice! You will never guess what I found in one of my suitcases when I was unpacking?! it was one of Jakes dirty socks!!!!! I reached in a pocket that I had never opened before and I found a dirty sock and so Kentucky program, it mad me laugh pretty hard. :) Things here are pretty crazy right now with Made Gras. There is pretty much a parade every night for the next 2 weeks. So how it works is that if the parade starts at 6 everybody who is on the floats wakes up early and starts drinking as much as possible before the parade so the can have a really good time. so we have heard a lot of comments from drunk people on these floats it is a lot of fun! I have been working on drinking more water that is what the mission nurse told me too. I have been drinking about 5 or 6 a day. I am going to the Cardiologist on Thursday so I will let you know how that goes. Life is good! I also went to my first Mass yesterday with one of our investigators, it was crazy! I love you guys so much!! Hope you have a great week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment