Saturday, August 30, 2014

August 25th, 2014

MY Family!!!! I love you so much!!!!! How ya'll doing? I'm glad to hear that you are doing so good! Sounds like everyone is keeping pretty busy there! and I don't miss the rock picking your right haha My companions name is elder Richardson and guess what... he is Jaralee Richarson's brother! Isn't that so crazy he worked in shelley all summer for one of his other brothers! So us two Idaho boys are just working hard trying to be the best missionaries we can be! It is so hot here haha from the moment that we walk outside to the moment we come back in am dripping sweat haha Covington is a pretty cool area the people don't really like us and some of them call us not very nice names but it's good for us! With it being so hot here it is like the stinkin jungle the bugs here are giant. We got back in from tracting the other night and there was a giant cockroach in the middle of our apartment floor haha and I was using the bathroom the other morning and I felt something on my back...it was like a half millipede half slug thing that was crawling on my back I almost lost it haha The people are kind of crazy there is a member named miss betty that had us come over and help fix her toilet it was the nastiest thing I have ever done in my entire life!! haha but my parents raised me to work hard and jump in there and help so I did! Things are good with me I am so happy to be here!! It is hot and I am a sweaty mess all of the time but I know that the lord is helping me and that I have an awesome family that loves me and is praying for me and I am praying for them! I could us a cookbook with some reciepes that are Justin level haha and mabye some granola bars or something but I am doing good!! I love you with all of my heart and soul!!! Love Your Redneck son

No comments:

Post a Comment